February 14, 2019
Alicia, Founder & CEO
That’s the name of our 2020 game plan here at TRUST Consulting Group.
We are set on bringing efficiencies to our entire process through:
- automating processes with different state agencies that process our WOTC applications so we can turn the applications to certifications faster through electronic submissions. Our Arizona clients saw a huge increase in their certifications this year due to their state automating their internal process, and we adopting it quickly.
- integrating with companies that are part of the hiring process to reduce duplicate data entry by your hiring teams. We are excited about our McHire/Paradox integration that is in the works and Abacus and MyOfficePro are joining Mize Houser, X and X.
- enhancing our website to improve our end users’ experience. For Q2 we are adding in a reminder feature, that will email and text new hires when the onboarding process isn’t competed within 24 hours and XXXXXX.
February 2012 TRUST Consulting Group Newsletter
New I-9 Launched February 14th
New hires and hiring teams will notice the below changes, which are very minor:
Changes to Form I-9:
- Clarified who can act as an authorized representative on behalf of an employer
- Updated USCIS website addresses
- Provided clarifications on acceptable documents for Form I-9
- Updated the process for requesting paper Forms I-9
- Updated the DHS Privacy Notice
For more information please visit https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/whats-new/whats-new.
The corporate tax deadline is just around the corner!
The TRUST is on track with Feb. 15th updates for all clients who filed last year in March and March 15th updates for clients who filed in April of last year.
Please reach out to TRUST if you would like your update prior to last year’s deadline if your deadline has changed.
Manage your own Users
We would like your input on the entire onBoarding process of new hires – from identifying potential employees to our onBoarding process to future integrations with our onBoarding process. Please click here to answer our six-question survey.
What You May Have Missed?