August 23, 2019
Alicia, Founder & CEO
August 2019 TRUST Consulting Group Newsletter
- We help you find employees.
- Applying online is easy for potential hires with a simplified, online application process.
- Capture applicant information immediat
ely with our text-to-apply option.
- Efficient and easy-to-use onBoarding process gets new hires on the schedule faster.
- Leverage efficiency and simplicity to maximize your Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
- Add in eVerify for peace of mind.
- Find out who your new hires are through background checks.
- Proactively address retention through reviews and exit interviews.
- Other services include custom forms for individual process for your company, food handlers courses and ACA management.
- Our goal is to eliminate paper and improve efficiencies for your entire hiring process.
TRUST is your one-stop shop for hiring: from hiring to retention management, TRUST has answers for your company’s hiring needs.
I-9s are in the News
- The current I-9 expires Aug. 31, 2019. However USCIS has not published a new version of the form and guidance (uscis.gov/i-9) from the agency is to continue using the current version. Signup for I-9 updates from the USCIS website here.
- At TRUST, your hiring team might notice we are handling internal management a bit differently. We’ve made some changes per guidance from USCIS (www.uscis.gov/i-9-central) and Dickinson Wright PLLC.
- We would like to make self-auditing your company’s i9s a little bit easier for you. On a monthly basis, we can pull I9s and provide an update regarding which ones are unverified and then discuss options for compliance. While I-9 compliance may seem simple, it is full of hurdles that can create liabilities for businesses. We can proactively identify issues, which often is the result of human error, and pro-actively create a resolution and provide training. Reach out to Angela@
trustconsultinggroup.com for more information.
eVerify helps employers hire with confidence. Our team at TRUST is trained on how to eVerify your employees for a lower ROI than it would cost your team to manage the process. The process is simple – we verify eligibility from documents used with I9s. More the 95 percent of the time, your new hire receives a ‘Congratulations and you’re on your way.’ However, if the system returns a “not authorized” message, we then work with your hiring managers to determine next steps – maybe a SSN was typed in incorrectly, for example. For more information about eVerify, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Manage your own Users
We would like your input on the entire onBoarding process of new hires – from identifying potential employees to our onBoarding process to future integrations with our onBoarding process. Please click here to answer our six-question survey.
Legislative Update: DCR, Native American Credits and WOTC
The designated community resident credit and the Native American credit are still in a holding pattern with little or no movement in Congress since our July update.
What You May Have Missed?